龍年學英文會話過好年
Lucy:In addition to saying “Happy Chinese New Year,” have you thought about what greetings to offer during this Spring Festival?
露西:除了新年快樂,你想好今年春節拜年時說哪些賀詞了嗎?
Kate:To my grandparents, may they enjoy eternal peace and good health. To my parents, great fortune and abundant favor. May wealth roll in!
凱特:對爺爺、奶奶,祝福他們永保安康;對父母,祝福他們大吉大利、財源滾滾。
Lucy:How about nephews and nieces?
露西:對姪子、姪女呢?
Kate:May all their wishes come true. Everlasting peace year after year.
凱特:祝福他們心想事成、歲歲平安。
Lucy:I know what blessings I can offer. Thank you!
露西:我知道我可以說哪些祝福了,謝謝!
新年吉祥話精選英文
快樂好運
Wish you good luck in the Year of the Dragon. 龍年行大運
Great luck in the Year of the Dragon! 龍年大吉
Wishing you a joyful Year of the Dragon. 龍年喜樂
Happy Chinese/Lunar New Year! 新年快樂
Wishing you luck for the new year. 新年大吉
May you welcome happiness with the spring. 迎春納福
Great fortune and abundant favor. 大吉大利
Best wishes for the year to come. 恭賀新禧
平安健康
May you be as energetic as a dragon and a horse. 龍馬精神
May you enjoy eternal peace and good health. 永保安康
Wishing you longevity and health. 健康長壽
Wishing you safety wherever you go. 處處平安
順心如意
May all your wishes come true. 心想事成
May everything go as you hope. 萬事如意
Be promoted to higher and higher positions. 步步高升
Wishing you good fortune and may all your wishes come true! 吉祥如意
事業財運
May your business boom and grow with success. 生意興隆
Harmony brings wealth. 和氣生財
May you have rapid advancement in your career. 飛黃騰達
May many fortunes find their way to you. 財運亨通
May wealth roll in! 財源滾滾
May treasures fill your home. 金玉滿堂
May you ride on the crest of success! 鴻圖大展
May wealth come generously to you! 財源廣進
Wishing wealth comes to you! 招財進寶
過年英文祝福延伸學習
五福臨門
- May fortune come to your door!
- May the five blessings come to you.
- Five blessings in a row!
有的新年吉祥話有多種表達方式,以「五福臨門」為例,第一種說法的fortune有「好運」的意思,為不可數名詞,第二種及第三種說法的blessing是「祝福」的意思,是可數名詞。in a row表示「連續不斷地」,代表五福連續不斷地到來。
恭喜發財
- Wishing you prosperity and wealth.
- May you be prosperous.
prosperity 是「繁榮、興旺」的意思,將其放在句子裡祝福他人在商場上獲利不斷,wealth 則有「富有、財富」的意思,放句子裡祝福他人能夠享有財富。prosperous意指是「興旺的、富足的」,是prosperity 的形容詞。
年年有餘
- May there be surplus year after year.
- May there be bounty every year.
第一種說法的surplus有「剩餘的」的意思,第二種說法的bounty有「慷慨、大方」的意思。year after year表示「每年、年復一年」,代表每年都有盈餘。
歲歲平安
- May you have peace at every age.
- Everlasting peace year after year.
- Peace all year round.
第一種說法的at every age,表示「在每一個年齡段」,第二種說法的year after year表示「每年、年復一年」,第三種說法的all year round表示「終年、一年到頭」,三種說法皆表達每個年齡段都平安的意思。
一帆風順
- Hope everything is going well.
- Wish you every success.
比喻非常順利,沒有任何阻礙,常用來期許事情進展一切順利,用在句子時可直接用片語be plain sailing (一路順暢)。第二種說法的every success表示「事事成功」,也有事情一切順利的意思。
菁英線上英文課程
► https://www.language-center.com.tw/english-online/index.html
英語文法【魚骨拆解術】線上課程
► https://grammar.language-center.com.tw
———
菁英國際,讓人生開始不一樣
Website:https://www.language-center.com.tw/
Contact Us:0800-090-800
LINE Chat:https://lin.ee/Xa3SUnu